Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Life is a mystery

Sometimes I wish I knew things before they happen, or tell the future a la Raven style from the American TV series 'That's so Raven' but real life is different and we cannot always get what we wish for.

I've been through things I could have prevented if I knew better and I've wished to have had an opportunity before hand to alter them but life has a crazy way of teaching us a lesson. How crazy would it have been if we're foretold our predetermined destinies?

This is just wishful thinking in my part and God had a much greater purpose in mind by allowing us to do things out way. Things would be a little different than they are at the moment. I've come to learn that life teaches us lessons, it grows us to be-come better people, to make mistakes and most of all Life is a beautiful mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment