Friday, January 10, 2014

A year for change

In this new year, I have made a lot of plans about my life. I did not write New Years resolutions as is the tradition with most people. I've made plans that will form an important part of my life.

I feel that people forget their resolutions once things get hectic in their lives and they forget to adjust and live life as they've planned. Going back to my original idea, this is going to be a year of great changes, achievements and lessons.

2013 was a great year and I believe that this year is going to be far better. I've invested a lot of my time on getting things I don't need and want, on friendships I shouldn't have, on things that aren't making a deference to my life, etc. for me to become the person I'm meant to be I need to start living an exceptional life today in order to be the person I'm yearning to become. I will not necessarily write each plan down 'cause that will be limiting myself and putting myself up for failure. I'm jotting things as I go because I believe I'm not this way or that way. A thing I'm willing to change the most is being the best in everything I do. I know this is very difficult but I don't want to live an average life. I think I'm the laziest person ever as a result I tend to perform averagely as I don't put as much effort as I should.

I'm sick of looking at what I've done and then think that I could have done better. I am willing to go beyond what I have shown I can do. I know things can happen and then throw you off your plans but I'm willing to work in being the best person I could ever be and in the process learn a lot about myself, my surroundings and life in general!

No comments:

Post a Comment